Will You Be My Valentine?
From February 14th to February 28th, members have the opportunity to send up to 3 anonymous chocolates to any other member! Just send a note to the group with a list of all of your gift recipients! You’re free to add notes as well. This is your chance to show other members your admiration or perhaps your thanks!
Now available in the Market, members can purchase chocolates to send to other members even past their 3 anon chocolate cap! If you want to remain anonymous, chocolates can be sent anonymously without purchasing the gift wrapping option-- you’re also free to send notes along with your presents!
If you receive 3 chocolates, you can trade them in for the Box of Chocolates item to put on your item sheet. At the end of this event, all of your small singular chocolates will be converted to 10 berries each. You may only have 1 Box of Chocolates item total, however.
Gift Art Bonus Part I
For the remainder of the month of February, all fanart submitted will accrue berry bonuses for the sender! Been sitting on a list of people whose characters you’ve been meaning to draw? Now’s the time to snap to it!
+25% berry bonus (rounded up) for all fan art submitted between February 14th and February 28th
+50% berry bonus (rounded up) for all Valentine’s related art submitted between February 14th and February 28th
PMA Power Pair
Prove your pair is the strongest in this mini competition! Lovers, couples, friends, siblings, and rivals (any and all types of love and relationships) are welcome to take part in these fierce festivities! Grab a partner and sign up to battle for the title of PMA Power Pair!
- You or your partner must send a note to the group during sign ups with both your application and your partner’s application linked. Only one of you needs to send a note.
- Story wise, Pokemon Amie Co. is hosting this small tournament in the Pokemon Village. These battles are all 2v2 pokemon, and may be performed in either pokemon or pokehuman form.
- You and your partner’s job is to complete a single splash page (1 picture illustration) that sums up the victory of your team’s pokehumans/pokemon against the other team.
- This image must be a collaborative piece of art.
- Comics are not allowed.
- Only 1 illustration will be accepted.
- Your character pair doesn’t have to be romantic! You can enter family pairs and friend pairs, or anything else that sounds fun!
- If you do not have a partner but still want to participate, there is a Blind Date option!
- Instead of sending a note to the group with you and your partner’s app, send a note with JUST your app and add that you want a blind date.
- You will be paired up with another blind date to form a battle pair!
- See below for a timeline of events.
Sign ups: February 14 - February 25
Roster released: February 26
Splash page deadline: March 10
Results: March 14
All participants will get a reward for having the trust and bravery to enter the competition, however there is a greater berry/item incentive for winners! Even though the entries will be judged 2v2, the top scoring entry will earn the title of PMA Power Pair and earn the grand prize.
No show entries will be fined 10 berries per person.
Entries will be graded in three categories
Effort: Is the piece up to par with the skill level displayed in the rest of your gallery? Is there visible effort? Did you try new techniques or challenge yourself?
Characterization: Are the characters illustrated in-character? Did you portray personalities in your splash page?
Engagement: Does your piece evoke emotion from its viewers? Is it exciting, touching, funny, or creative?
Each category is worth 10 points, for a total of 30 possible points.